MODULE 25 – How to Read Case Study Papers (contributed by Deniz Demirer)
Case study papers are an important component of the academic education. Case studies are presented to give students practice in giving students practice in critically assembling solutions to complex situations. Case study is a scenario in a particular context that you need to analyze and involves a number of issues or problems that must be dealt with in a professional workplace
With this module you can practice both in diagnosing an organization’s situation and in formulating action plans for improving the situation. Case studies allow participants to follow along as a real-life company problem unfolds. By analyzing a case study will give the reader a chance to practice in making sound business decisions and solving complicated problems.
How to Read Case Study Papers?
- Try to read the case quickly and be able to diagnose the problem area.
- Read the case study carefully and focus on specific and relevant facts that support your diagnosis of the problem area.
- Make use of both qualitative and quantitative information, particularly information that is included in the exhibits.
- Generate solutions to the problem as you have stated it and evaluate possible solutions in terms of how well you can achieve the resolution of the organization.
- You can easily identify problems and issues in a scenario with case study assignments!
[su_spoiler title=”Dr. Gürdal Ertek recommends the following related books:” open=”yes” style=”fancy” icon=”caret”]
Dr. Gürdal Ertek @ Social Web:
You may be interested
MODULE 79 – Orange Data Mining Software Video Tutorial (contributed by Gonca Demirel)admin - July 20, 2014
Introduction The Orange Data Mining Software is yet competent data analysis and visualization software, that includes many machine learning algorithms…
MODULE 78 – Warehouse Management Educational Materials (contributed by WareHows.org Team)admin - July 20, 2014
Introduction This module contains various animations and 3D models for teaching warehousing concepts. Download this Module [14MB] Dr. Gürdal…
MODULE 77 – Veri Zarflama Analizi Video Egitim (Firdevs Ulus’un katkısı ile)admin - July 20, 2014
Veri Zarflama Analizi (Data Envelopment Analysis), analitik kıyaslama (benchmarking) için kullanılabilecek bir metodolojidir. Bu video eğitimde Veri Zarflama Analizi'nin temel…