MODULE 71 – Decision Tools Software Video Tutorials (contributed by Ece Kaya)
Decision Tools software is an integrated set of programs for risk analysis that runs under Microsoft Excel.
MODULE 71 Decision Tools Software Video Tutorials is intended to support the analysis involved in decision-making processes. The software is used to support the process and frees users focus on the fundamental value judgments. All programs work together better than ever before, and all integrate completely with Microsoft Excel for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The software is indeed a decision support system to help individuals and organizations with their decision-making processes, typically resulting in ranking, sorting or choosing from among alternatives.
- Sensitivity analysis and fuzzy logic calculations
- Risk aversion measurement
- Group evaluation
- Graphic presentation tools
- Time analysis and time optimization
- DecisionTools Suite version 6.1 is fully compatible with 32- and 64-bit Excel and Office 2013, as well as Windows 8.
- The software supports decision analysis, most commonly multi-criteria decision making that involves evaluating and combining alternatives characteristics on two or more attributes.
Dr. Gürdal Ertek @ Social Web:
You may be interested
MODULE 79 – Orange Data Mining Software Video Tutorial (contributed by Gonca Demirel)admin - July 20, 2014
Introduction The Orange Data Mining Software is yet competent data analysis and visualization software, that includes many machine learning algorithms…
MODULE 78 – Warehouse Management Educational Materials (contributed by WareHows.org Team)admin - July 20, 2014
Introduction Concept mapping is a technical method for representing knowledge in graphs. The MODULE 75 Concept Mapping Video Tutorial explains…
MODULE 77 – Veri Zarflama Analizi Video Egitim (Firdevs Ulus’un katkısı ile)admin - July 20, 2014
Veri Zarflama Analizi (Data Envelopment Analysis), analitik kıyaslama (benchmarking) için kullanılabilecek bir metodolojidir. Bu video eğitimde Veri Zarflama Analizi'nin temel…